Welcome!

Welcome to Caspar's LA Blog! :D With this blog I'll add certain things related to LA, and will update it often. (Y) XD

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Autumn



The golden trees stretched along the leaf-strewn road for as long as I could see and streaks of sunlight lit up the pebbled walkway. Golden leaves fell to the ground like snowflakes, and the blissful chirps of the mockingbird were pleasant to my ears. Squirrels scurried up and down, ever so agile. Strolling slowly along the path, I wondered if I was actually in a dream.

3 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to critique your blog, so well. I feel that you managed to establish the relaxing, peaceful mood very well. You made use of figurative language like "Golden leaves fell to the ground like snowflakes, and the blissful chirps of the mockingbird...". Your choice of words was also very effective in bringing out the mood. This is very successful in making the place seem like a dream. However, something I don't understand it why did you use the dull words "gravel" and "dust-covered" when you are supposed to establish a very peaceful mood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah. Good point. Thanks a lot. (No sarcasm)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realised I'm supposed to grade you. I'm gonna give you A- xD

    ReplyDelete