Welcome!

Welcome to Caspar's LA Blog! :D With this blog I'll add certain things related to LA, and will update it often. (Y) XD

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh, to be young and happy!

For one thing, I do have friends of other races, namely Indians and Malays. With friends of other races would expose you to their different cultures and I believe we can learn a lot from them. My belief is to be successful in life is to achieve happiness, and with a family to live with. Although the survey might not be reliable, the information should be of popular belief (of moral values instead of selfishness). How about spending time with parents? I think 10 hours a week is too little. Some parents might not be very free to stick around with children because of work (and that is their mistake), but we must try to talk to them and spend more time with them. At least 15 hours a week would be good.

(Y)

1 comment:

  1. Well, we all believe that we can learn plenty from other races, and the most likely think that way about us too. but in the current westernised society, do we really have anything for other races to learn about us (not considering the fact that most of us-or maybe its just me, know nuts about our chinese heritage and history)? my stance on the survey would be that it was rigged to show popular believe :D and is 15 hours really enough?

    ReplyDelete